Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform peoples lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
Are you passionate about your skills and talents? Are you a people person? Would you love to research, tinker and experiment with the latest human interaction interface trends and technologies like touch devices, mobiles, smart watches, TVs, glasses , smart TVs/displays and even 3D virtual reality glasses? Do you aim for excellence and achieve it with a smile? Do you want to work in a fun, creative, open minded environment where you find inspiration and learn something new everyday? Then you should apply for this awesome job at the Uxbert Usability Lab today.
- Research, document and present human computer interaction analysis of responsive websites and mobile applications using electronic technologies to provide highly usable solutions with rich user experience.
- Coordinate and work with project teams, UX architects, designers, developers, clients, vendors and creative agencies in order to ensure a consistent experience across different teams and projects.
- Pitch, consult, manage, train clients and project teams on cognitive behaviour and rationale.
- Relentless cheerleader for the user
- Software usability research (web, mobile, desktop)
- Lead remote and in person ethnographic research, findings, synthesis and strategy that connects research to design output
- Business and design process creation
- Mental models, contextual analysis, persona development, heuristic reviews, etc.
- Creation of findings reports for design staff and customers