We are looking for a Creative Animator / Motion Graphics Artist with experience creating animated sales, promotional and marketing videos for our range of services, mobile apps and client work.
The right candidate will possess a creative eye and artistic aptitude while also having an understanding of business and marketing principles. The candidate will easily be able to turn a script or a concept into an impressive computer-generated animation.
To excel in this role, you must be highly skilled in CGI software, design, editing and storytelling.
We’re looking for a candidate who has a strong portfolio of previous work that demonstrates their skill, attention to detail and ability to create end products that have the WOW factor.
- Read scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
- Create and develop storyboards that depict the script and narrative
- Own the entire process from receiving the script to delivering the final edited video with synchronized audio
- Communicate effectively and work closely with Sales & Marketing team
- Work to production deadlines and meeting commercial requirements
- Proven experience as animator with an audio-visual portfolio
- Knowledge of 2D/3D, stop motion and computer-generated animation
- Experience in project management
- Proficient in technical software packages, such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Flash CS6, 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Softimage and Cinema 4D
- A creative storyteller with presentation abilities
- Comfortable working with deadlines and budget restrictions
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Degree in computer animation, multimedia design, 3D modelling, graphic design, fine arts or a relevant field
How to Apply:
Email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. Your covering letter should be in the email body, explaining why we should hire you, your relevant experience for the job and what you’d bring to the team. Feel free to stand out creatively, the more you stand out from the ordinary, the more likely you’ll get our attention. Speaking of attention, in order to help us filter out spam applications and help ensure yours is read, please use the following subject line in your email “Animator 2017”. If you don’t use this subject line, your email probably won’t be opened.