A versatile designer that will be chartered with leading the graphic and visual design for the company’s website, client portal, and marketing collateral. As Creative Designer, you will help oversee the creative direction of the company. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working on multiple projects ranging from interactive design to marketing collateral. The Creative Designer will be responsible for day-to-day collaboration with product managers, UI/UX designers, sales, and marketing so that the company maintains adherence to brand and creative guidelines.
- Design creative concepts including screen layouts, color palettes, typography and icons in accordance with corporate branding, vertical markets, social content, responsive design and other project requirements
- Work closely with presales and consulting teams to design infographic and dashboard prototypes
- Work closely with software engineers to execute visual design concepts
- Participate in the research, development, and design of layout templates, dashboards, and user interfaces spanning web, desktop and mobile
- Collaborate with team members to conceptualize and produce high impact design for world class customers
- Lead the visual content creation and supporting resources for multiple client facing assets and artifacts
- Develop creative concepts and directions from creative briefs.
- Proofing, preparing and sending files to print
- Preparing files for web
- Proofing websites and coordinating with developers
- Editing photos
- Participate in product ideation and conceptual development.
- Translate the product goals into cutting edge design concepts with mobile ingenuity, dynamic navigation, and intuitive user experience
- Produce design specifications, storyboards, scenarios, and design prototypes.
- Successfully communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually.
- Solid portfolio demonstrating graphic and visual design.
- Ability to clearly articulate your design recommendations through written, verbal and visual communication.
- Experience working collaboratively with user experience designers, visual designers, developers and strategists to build great user and brand experiences.
- Strong sense of design, color and typography.
- Ability to create designs with a focus on accuracy, product, copy and brand consistency.
- Solid experience with the latest versions of programs, such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Relevant experience in designing infographics and reporting presentation
- Ability to slice and prepare graphic resources for use by web application developers
- Ability to think and design from an end user perspective
- Ability to take concepts and work independently to achieve project goals
- Passion for great designs and intuitive user experiences
- High attention to detail (every pixel counts)
- Interactive portfolio that displays intuitive UI and excellent visual design skills
- Preferred Candidate