Are you passionate about your skills and talents? Would you love to research, tinker and experiment with the latest design trends and technologies like touch devices, mobiles, smart watches, TVs, glasses , smart TVs/displays and even 3D virtual reality glasses? Do you aim for excellence and achieve it with a smile? Do you want to work in a fun, creative, open minded environment where you find inspiration and learn something new everyday?
If you answered yes to all of those questions, then you should apply for this awesome job at the Uxbert Usability Lab today.
- Manage the design team to research, document, design and analyze creative ideas, brands, presentations, websites, emails, landing pages, applications, services, requirements, sitemaps, information architecture, user needs, user journeys, flows, stories, scenarios, wireframes, design mockups and prototypes to provide highly usable solutions with rich user experience with necessary documentation to clearly communicate the desired solution to the team which meets business and user goals.
- Coordinate and work with project teams, developers, clients, vendors and creative agencies in order to ensure a consistent design across different teams and projects.
- Manage the research team to recruit end users and conduct regular user tests, heuristic evaluations and usability evaluations to analyze context of use, user needs and evaluate design solutions and give appropriate recommendations.
- Own a room. You have extensive experience pitching, consulting, managing and training clients and project teams on UX and usability methods.
- Evangelize CX and manage company brand and style guidelines to support consistent visual identity.
- Quickly immerse yourself into a client's business and identify high value business opportunities for UXBERT Labs
- Analyze client's business, products, needs, budgeting cycles and organizational structure and act upon that information to generate new ideas, projects and revenue
- 7-10 years of relevant professional experience in the field of strategy, digitalization, CX, UX or product design
- Masters or PHD degree
- Experienced in Design Thinking and Service Design Methodologies
- Experience leading large projects, external and internal
- Experience working with and managing high quality design and development teams
- Key personal traits: tenacity, interpersonal and communcation skills, team worker, leading from the front, building relationships
- Strong project management skills and execution orientation to keep projects and teams focused on improvement tasks and deliverables
- Goal oriented and results focused - able to design and execute a plan that delivers improved results
We believe the User Experience is what matters. We love to create simple products that people love to use through scientific usability, user psychology and consumer behavior research. Uxbert is Saudi Arabia's first Experience Design, Usability and Ecommerce research, training, consulting, design thinking and development company in Riyadh. It features the first Usability Lab in the Kingdom.
The Uxbert Usability Lab is equipped with state of the art technologies like eye tracking research devices and industry leading usability research software to bring the Saudi ecommerce and online market and entrepreneurs a facility where they can focus on user research, evaluation and user testing of all their web and mobile applications and services across various devices and browsers. The team consists of certified usability and user experience professionals that spend their days creating in-house Uxbert products, researching, consulting and training companies and entrepreneurs for their products. Uxbert is also a startup accelerator that provides entrepreneurs with start up capital, resources and lean UX and MVP business expertise to test, validate and present their ideas and get their startups off the ground.
How to Apply
Fill out the form on the right hand side of this page (bottom if you're on mobile) attaching your CV and providing us a link to your online portfolio. In order to help us filter out spam applications and help ensure yours is read, please add the following phrase to the first line in the "Additional Information" text box - "Head of Innovation 2017". You can then add your covering letter or any other details below that. If you don't add this phrase, your application is unlikely to be opened.