We are seeking a creative, talented and knowledgeable designer capable of producing stunning and user-centered mobile and web interfaces.
- Overall responsibility for understanding a customer's brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces
- Develops understanding of the end users of the website/application through secondary and primary research
- Working with business and system analysts and other team members to understand requirements to convert them into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standard
- Researching interaction design and technology trends
- Design skills, production value and attention to details
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and associated design tools
- Strong working knowledge in UX tools.
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Related experience (minimum three years)
- Plus: Experience with graphics design.
- Provide a clear and fair work environment
- Design and deliver training or development programs to improve employee's skills
- Housing and transportation allowances
- Mobile phone Allowance
- Health care insurance