Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform peoples lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
Are you passionate about your skills and talents? Are you a people person? Would you love to research, tinker and experiment with the latest human interaction interface trends and technologies like touch devices, mobiles, smart watches, TVs, glasses , smart TVs/displays and even 3D virtual reality glasses? Do you aim for excellence and achieve it with a smile? Do you want to work in a fun, creative, open minded environment where you find inspiration and learn something new everyday? Then you should apply for this awesome job at the Uxbert Usability Lab today.
- Fluent English and Arabic, both spoken and written
- Preference will be given to those already in Saudi Arabia
- Educated to at least a degree level in HCI, Design or Computer Science with a focus on usability
- At least 2+ years of experience of UX design for software, Web applications, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and/or associated design tools
- Extensive experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies across multiple platforms
- Knowledge of usability engineering methods, e.g. documenting user requirements in use cases, user stories, story boards and developing process flows, wireframes and site maps
- Thorough understanding and experience in designing mobile first
- Proficient using wireframing and prototyping tools such as Axure or Balsamiq
- Analytical capabilities to translate user requirements into interactive prototypes with focus on user interaction and user experience. Strong attention to details with the skills to ask the right questions and communicate solutions in an exciting manner to clients and team
- Knowledge of visual design principles
- Experience in release management, online digital analytics, conversion optimization test execution such as A/B testing and multivariate testing, search engine optimization/marketing, strategies and execution is an added advantage
- Strong multi-tasking, organization and time management skills to manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities within budget requirements
- Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic flexible team player with the ability to lead or be led.
- Ability and confidence to communicate and present to senior management
- Strong personality, self motivated and dedicated to deliver high quality solutions to the business with a drive for innovation and a positive attitude