Research, document, design and analyze creative ideas, brands, presentations, websites, emails, landing pages, applications, services, requirements, sitemaps, information architecture, user needs, user journeys, flows, stories, scenarios, wireframes, design mockups and prototypes to provide highly usable solutions with rich user experience with necessary documentation to clearly communicate the desired solution to the team which meets business and user goals.
Coordinate and work with project teams, developers, clients, vendors and creative agencies in order to ensure a consistent design across different teams and projects
Recruit end users and conduct regular user tests, heuristic evaluations and usability evaluations to analyze context of use, user needs and evaluate design solutions and give appropriate recommendations.
Pitch, consult, manage and train clients and project teams on UX and usability methods
Manage company brand and style guidelines to support consistent visual identity.
- Fluent English and Arabic, both spoken and written
- Educated to at least a degree level in Design/Human Computer Interaction/Computer Science/Media Design/Communication Design with a focus on usability or comparable professional experience of 2-5+ years in web or experience design.
- An Adobe Creative Suite Ninja (Illustrator, Fireworks, Photoshop, Indesign)
- Solid experience with office applications like MS Office (Word, Powerpoint & Excel) Experience using wireframing and prototyping tools like Axure, Balsamiq
- Strong understanding of visual design principles composition, balance, proximity, alignment, consistency, contrast, white space, color theory and typography.
- Strong knowledge of user centered design, usability engineering and user experience principles, guidelines, deliverables, methods and processes.
- Analytical capabilities to translate user requirements into a graphical design with focus on user interaction and user experience.
- Proven experience with usability engineering methods, e.g. documenting user requirements in use cases, user stories, story boards and developing process flows, wireframes and site maps
- Strong knowledge of responsive layouts, grids, interaction and UI patterns
- Strong multitasking, organization and time management skills to manage multiple projects, deadlines within budget requirements
- Highly skilled in client and vendor relations & negotiations; talented at building & maintaining “win-win” partnerships.